Jane Loveseat - Leather
This is our replica florence knoll loveseat, in leather.
As part of her pioneering work, florence knoll created what she called "fill-in pieces", like this 1954 seating collection consisting of a lounge chair, armchair, and sofa -- all now deemed modern classics. The inner frame of each piece in the collection is solid wood. The exposed metal frame and legs are heavy gauge square tubular steel in polished chrome finish. The construction of our florence knoll leather loveseat reproduction features No-Sag Seat suspension seat and back covering is fully welted and tufted. Available in a large selection of genuine italian leathers.
Features at a Glance:
Design Year: 1954
- Solid wood inner frame
- Metal base and legs are made of heavy gauge tubular steel
- Base is available in polished chrome finish
- No-Sag Seat suspension
- Arm, seat, and back cushions variable density foam
- Seat and back covering are fully welted
- Tufted cushions
- Available in dozens of leather and fabric options
- Upholstery features matching buttons on tufting
- Cushions "Velcro-ed" in place for easy removal and cleaning
63 x 32 x 32