Jane Credenza Sideboard
Without question one of our most impressive pieces, our reproduction of the Florence Knoll credenza captures the look, design and quality while sacrificing only the price tag. Our reproduction is similar in design, quality and functionality using only the choicest wood veneers, italian carrera marble and heavy gauge 304 stainless steel. Our credenzas are an excellent value by any standards and work beautifully within your modern home or office.
Available in four different arrangements, the Four Position Credenza provides versatile storage space in an elegant style. The base is offered in polished chrome and the body with four choices of genuine wood veneer, black ebonized wood or white lacquer. The top in matching wood veneer or in black or white marble colors. Using classic materials constrained by a modern form, we have created a credenza that is suitable for an office, lobby, home office, or any modern living space.
Features at a Glance:
Design Year: 1961
- Four storage cabinets
- Two shelves per cabinet
- Base available in polished chrome finish
- Wood veneer options include natural (blonde), ebonized (black) or walnut
- Wood body and tops finished with transparent polyurethane coat
- Marble tops in 2 colors:
- Black Granite
- White Carrera Marble (White with gray veins)
- Door fronts in same wood veneer or lacquer finish as body
- Polished aluminum pulls
- Doors are top flush mounted with self-closing feature
- On storage doors labeled A, hinges open from left
- On storage doors labeled B, hinges open from right
- Welded square steel tube base
- Body offered with wood veneer sides and matching back panel
- Top offered in thick wood (matching base) or marble
- Please note: Maxwell Blake does not coat our marble tops since marble tops with polyester coating will yellow over time. Natural tops will not yellow but should be sealed regularly with a high quality marble sealer.
- Tops feature squared edge detail
H25.5" x W74.75" x D18"