Battery Wire Chair Dkr
The airy silhouette of our reproduction designer wire DKR chair is achieved by wires, cross-woven and positioned on a bent-wire, welded chrome base, also called the 'Eiffel Tower' base. The chair's organic shape fits the contours of the body making the wire chair a perfect choice for residences and workplaces alike. Also comes with a one-piece leatherette seat pad or with a criss-cross two-piece leatherette pad (the 'bikini').
Features at a Glance:
- Historic Design
- Airy silhouette
- Seat is made of cross-woven wires
- Bent-wire, welded base is also known as the "Eiffel Tower" base
- Organic shape fits the contours of the body
- Chrome finish on seat and base
- Sturdy and easy to move
- Cross-weaving only where strength is required to keep the chair lightweight
- Standard glides feature a durable plastic bottom
19"w x 20"d x 32.25"h
This item is sourced from different vendors so actual sizes may vary. If you require exact dimensions, please call an associate to assist you.