Jane Chair - Leather
This is our leather replica of the florence knoll chair.
As part of her pioneering work, florence knoll created what she called "fill-in pieces", like this 1954 seating collection consisting of a lounge chair, settee, and sofa -- all now deemed modern classics. The inner frame of each piece in the collection is solid wood. The exposed metal frame and legs are heavy gauge square tubular steel in polished chrome finish. The construction of our reproduction knoll chair features seat and back covering that is fully welted and tufted and also features a matching button in each tuft and upholstered in top-grain Italian leather. Cushions are "Velcro-ed" into place for easy removal and cleaning. Also available in a selection of fabrics.
Features at a Glance:
Design Year: 1954
- Solid wood inner frame
- Metal base and legs are made of heavy gauge tubular steel
- Base of satin chrome finish
- Seat, and back cushions variable density foam
- Seat and back covering are fully welted
- Tufted cushions
- Available in dozens of leather and fabric options
31.25" H x 32.25" W x 32.25" D <br>Seat Height: 18.25"